Students who have to take internship this summer should begin to look for an organization.
Please contact the department if you need a document indicating that your department has a compulsory internship in its curriculum.
- After finding an appropriate organization, get an acceptance paper.
- Deliver acceptance paper by mail, fax, or hand to internship coordinators until the deadline (18 December 2015).
- Fill the forms.
- Check whether your intership organization is accepted by the department.
- If everything is ok, you can take your internship there. Otherwise you have to find a new organization. In such a case contact with the coordinators.
- Students who satisfied all the necessities mentioned above can simply download student evaluation form.
- Students who are gonna take course(s) at summer school immediately have to take internship just after summer school.
- “Student Evaluation Forms” and “Internship Reports” must be submitted to the internship coordinators by the deadline (i.e. until the end of the second week of the new semester).