HOME REGULATIONS GUIDELINE REPORT FORMAT ANNOUNCEMENTS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Students who have to take internship this summer should begin to look for an organization.
Please contact the department if you need a document indicating that your department has a compulsory internship in its curriculum.
- After finding an appropriate organization, get an acceptance paper.
- Deliver acceptance paper by mail, fax, or hand to internship coordinators until the deadline (18 December 2015).
- Fill the forms.
- Check whether your intership organization is accepted by the department.
- If everything is ok, you can take your internship there. Otherwise you have to find a new organization. In such a case contact with the coordinators.
- Students who satisfied all the necessities mentioned above can simply download student evaluation form.
- Students who are gonna take course(s) at summer school immediately have to take internship just after summer school.
- “Student Evaluation Forms” and “Internship Reports” must be submitted to the internship coordinators by the deadline (i.e. until the end of the second week of the new semester).