This is a guideline of summer internship for Çankaya University, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science students.
The summer internship should consist of one period with a minimum of 20 consecutive working days. It should be completed at the end of the fourth semester or at the end of the sixth semester.
For 2014 summer internship a candidate should:
- apply to an organization in any field of Mathematics and Computer Science for summer internship.
- complete all the necessities required by the organization such as safety document, compulsory internship paper, etc.
- receive an acceptance paper from the organization where he/she intend to take internship.
- submit the acceptance paper to the internship coordinators by fax or hand until the last week of classes .
- submit satisfactory information about the prospective workplace to Summer Internship Coordinators.
- obtain an approval before starting the summer internship.
- be aware of the risk of taking internship at an unapproved institution (in such a case his/her internship is not accepted by the department)
- take the student evaluation form from the coordinators before begining internship.
For 2012 summer internship an intern should:
- give the student evaluation form to the autorized person who is responsible from him/her in the internship place.
- ask for autorized person to fill student evaluation form during internship. Autorized person must give the form back to student in a closed envelope at the end of the internship.
- perform his/her duties in a professional manner.
- prepare internship report according to the report format rules. (See the "REPORT FORMAT" Tab)
- submit his/her report with the student evaluation form until deadline